• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A Mistral pen set for an anniversary gift

Eloquin

First Name
Duncan
I finished this set at the weekend and the box arrived today, thank you Beaufort! The new owner picks them up tomorrow to give to his lovely wife.
They are Mistral ball point and rollerball pens with Rhodium fittings and black titanium accents. Using Silverlake diamond cast acrylic.
The sparkle on them is amazing!

PXL_20240711_210858775.jpgPXL_20240711_210952379.jpgPXL_20240711_211007079.jpgPXL_20240711_211252641.jpg

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
They have come out rather nice, lovely colour choices and classic shape...very well done!

Nicholas Andrews

First Name
Nicholas
I finished this set at the weekend and the box arrived today, thank you Beaufort! The new owner picks them up tomorrow to give to his lovely wife.
They are Mistral ball point and rollerball pens with Rhodium fittings and black titanium accents. Using Silverlake diamond cast acrylic.
The sparkle on them is amazing!

View attachment 52395View attachment 52396View attachment 52397View attachment 52398
Mistral pens are, in my opinion, one of the very best kit pens not least because of their versatility and you have used the fittings to perfection with an acrylic I have not seen before. Your buyer (and his wife) will be delighted with a truly professional pen set. Incidentally, I made a Mistral biro many years ago ( probably not long after they were announced) using a classic Conway Stewart blue acrylic with gold fittings and a satin gold centre band. I use this regularly and the wear evident is negligible so you can be assured the lovely pens you have created will last a long time.