• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Beaufort’s 10 years

Morse

Graduate Member
First Name
Dave
Anyone else notice Phil at Beaufort Inks is celebrating his 10 year anniversary in the pen industry?

Well done Phil and keep up the great service and supplying of pen kits.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Thank you one and all for your good wishes.

Anyone else notice Phil at Beaufort Inks is celebrating his 10 year anniversary in the pen industry?
Actually Dave, I turned my first pen in 2008, so getting on for 20 years ago. I eventually started Beaufort Ink because I got so fed up with the rubbish refills that were supplied with the kits, and then I decided there must be a way to improve on the kits themselves too.

Morse

Graduate Member
First Name
Dave
Thank you one and all for your good wishes.

Actually Dave, I turned my first pen in 2008, so getting on for 20 years ago. I eventually started Beaufort Ink because I got so fed up with the rubbish refills that were supplied with the kits, and then I decided there must be a way to improve on the kits themselves too.
Looks like it’s worked for you Phil.
Keep up the good work and service.
Looking forward to your new kits.

Tom.1946

Graduate Member
First Name
Tom
Congratulations Phil and his team on reaching 10 years supplying us with some great pens. Looking to see what pens that Phil will design and will come out in the next 10yrs...

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Looking forward to your new kits.
Cierzo cad 1000 x 325.jpg

Here's the next one Dave - it'll be here in June. No photos at the moment so this CAD drawing is all I have to show you for now.

It's called the Jetstream