• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Early evening sun

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Clever chap.

How much time would you say it takes to make a blank like that? And for the more complicated area with the cross in the middle do you just go at it because you know exactly what youā€™re doing, or do you have to stop and really think about it?

Cheers
Ash

alan morrison

Fellow
First Name
Alan
Clever chap.

How much time would you say it takes to make a blank like that? And for the more complicated area with the cross in the middle do you just go at it because you know exactly what youā€™re doing, or do you have to stop and really think about it?

Cheers
Ash
Ash, I start with the cross and then make it up as I go along. The cross would take a wee bit of time but is straightforward. I will post a couple of photographs that show how easy it is.

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Ash, I start with the cross and then make it up as I go along. The cross would take a wee bit of time but is straightforward. I will post a couple of photographs that show how easy it is.
Thanks Alan.

Iā€™m going to have a crack at something similar. I feel the time has come šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š.