• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Flaming Ash Fountain Pen

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Hi pen friends

I do like an orange pen, and I am a big fan of this swirly acrylic from the folk at Beaufort.

A couple of months ago I asked Phil if he’d consider sourcing and supplying a plain orange blank in a slightly deeper orange to the one they already had. So I was delighted to find a new orange blank in the last order I received from them. It’s called “flame”, (I would have preferred “Flaming Ash” but you can’t have everything 😂), and I’ve used it for the finials and section here. It’s exactly what I was after and I know it will be very popular with my customers.

Anyway I thought I’d share some photos of the pen so you can see the colours. It’s a pretty accurate representation.

Cheers
Ash

IMG_3943.jpegIMG_3948.jpegIMG_3950.jpegIMG_3955.jpegIMG_3938.jpegIMG_3939.jpeg