• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New to pen turners Forum

ApacheZ1

Apprentice Member
First Name
Michael
Hi fellow turners,
I have been an active pen maker / repairer for over 9 years and still at it.
Just changed the metal parts on a old customers Jnr Gent ink pen from gold to chrome, which proves the advantage of Not glueing parts into the tubes. But you all know this, don't you.
Cheers, ApacheZ1

ApacheZ1

Apprentice Member
First Name
Michael
Thanks again Boys.
Does anyone know if fun-e-turnz is still available for kits, I have emailed and rang the number I have but no response. Regards ApacheZ1

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
I have used them a few times in the past but not seen or heard anything for a while now.
The EBay Page I have saved for them states this:

I work part time and have decided I need a new challenge. I have started a part time online shop.
Business name: Fun-e-turnzFirst
name: Helen & Chris

Email: hgrindey125 AT aol.com
(Removed address and other contact details)
Not had any reply to my emails or calls :thinks:

ApacheZ1

Apprentice Member
First Name
Michael
Hi Gadget-uk
Thanks for response, I have same info as you, I will investigate more and I find it strange not to be able to have contact with Chris .
Cheers ApacheZ1

ApacheZ1

Apprentice Member
First Name
Michael
Sorry for delayed response, yes to now and then a loose fit needs a spot of that sticky stuff. Cheers