• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Omas L’Aqua Di Bologna Fountain Pen

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Hi Pen People

My pen making seems to be very sporadic at the moment. I’m finding the odd moment here and there to turn them out, but it isn’t exactly prolific.

Here’s a nice material that I’ve matched with rose gold accessories. I think the slightly pink hue works well with the blue.

Cheers
Ash

IMG_4630.jpegIMG_4641.jpegIMG_4633.jpegIMG_4638.jpegIMG_4624.jpegIMG_4626.jpeg

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
OMG :love_it::love_it:
Ash you have done it YET again, just when I think you have created a true masterpiece, you go and better it :noway1:
Thats stunning, Absolutley brilliant......:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Thanks Colin!

It’s a lovely material and I am happy about how it looks with the rose gold. Especially the nib. The Bock rose gold is probably my favourite looking nib. They’ve really nailed the colour beautifully. It’s just a shame you can’t get very many rose gold accessories - especially clips.

Cheers
Ash

Gadget-UK

Fellow
First Name
Colin
Thanks Colin!

It’s a lovely material and I am happy about how it looks with the rose gold. Especially the nib. The Bock rose gold is probably my favourite looking nib. They’ve really nailed the colour beautifully. It’s just a shame you can’t get very many rose gold accessories - especially clips.

Cheers
Ash
Hionestly mate, going back through some of your posts and the only one that I "Might" Prefer over this one is the red one you made some time ago, but this one is different again in like you said, the rose gold just adds that ......Something - extra / special :think: