• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Prussian Sea Fountain Pen

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Hello pen friends.

Here’s a pen I made as a giveaway for reaching 4k followers on Instagram.

The giveaway lasted a week and I wanted to allow everybody to get involved so I ran a blank knockout contest. I started with 16 blanks and had people vote for their favourites over a number of rounds. Then once we got the last one I made the pen from it and randomly selected a winner from all the entrants.

It was a lot of fun and even though it was a little bit of extra work I really enjoyed doing it. I had over 1100 entrants (some qualified for more than one entry as was allowed by the completion rules).

Anyway here’s the pen - made from Prussian Sea acrylic and sterling silver rings with a chrome plated clip. The nib is a Jowo.

Cheers
Ash

IMG_5780.jpegIMG_5783.jpegIMG_5786.jpegIMG_5792.jpegIMG_5794.jpegIMG_5776.jpegIMG_5778.jpeg

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Oooh, that's one very lucky winner of that...lovely colour, no beautiful colour in that blank....very well done...
:drool: :drool:

Meisear

First Name
Tim
Hello pen friends.

Here’s a pen I made as a giveaway for reaching 4k followers on Instagram.

The giveaway lasted a week and I wanted to allow everybody to get involved so I ran a blank knockout contest. I started with 16 blanks and had people vote for their favourites over a number of rounds. Then once we got the last one I made the pen from it and randomly selected a winner from all the entrants.

It was a lot of fun and even though it was a little bit of extra work I really enjoyed doing it. I had over 1100 entrants (some qualified for more than one entry as was allowed by the completion rules).

Anyway here’s the pen - made from Prussian Sea acrylic and sterling silver rings with a chrome plated clip. The nib is a Jowo.

Cheers
Ash

View attachment 52717View attachment 52718View attachment 52719View attachment 52720View attachment 52721View attachment 52722View attachment 52723
Now that’s a lovely pen and one lucky winner. I love it