• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Rummikub Table and tiles.....

Padster

Graduate Member
First Name
Paddy
So some weekends after dinner my wife, daughter and I spend the evening drinking and playing a game some of you may know called Rummikub.
I decided it would be nice if we had a wooden version that incorporated a tabletop board, the tile holders and border etc and of course the tiles.
So this is what I came up with, the table is felt covered MDF, the border/tile holder is solid Walnut, and the tiles are made from solid oak thinned to a thickness of 4mm, and 30x40mm almost exactly the same as the tiles in the bought game, the logos were added using my branding iron but with an ink pad, the numbers created on my wife's Cricut and everything finished with Citrus oil..... it's not perfect but I think it adds to charm.....

Attachments

• IMG_3763.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3764.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3765.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 14