• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Sea Buckthorn on Euro

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
First piece of Sea Buckthorn on a Euro kit. Should have been a fat Euro but was a bit too eager and forgot to stop turning until it was too late. Finished with 10 coats of BLO/CA ,Micromesh and T-Cut.

Attachments

• P1000082-1.JPG
    P1000082-1.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 54
  • P1000088.JPG
    P1000088.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 54

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I like that, I think the fat euros are overrated anyway :wink:

Nice bit of wood, never heard of it myself. But you have done a superb job of it..

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thats a lovely pen Ed and a super piece of wood. I'll be able to put one up soon too thanks to your generosity.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hey up Ed looks good old un did you use your new chisel on it :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Nice one Ed, glad you like your new tool too, there'll be no stopping you now init?

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
YOU got a tool from Woody too?!?!? Well cheez Louise - what do I have to do to get one? Woody, that's a hint in case you didn't click ...

Lovely pen, never seen that wood before but it looks the business

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
I think we have to send beer tokens, the ones the Queen issues.

Are you still making them Woody?

Nice pen btw Ed, interesting wood and definitely different.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I have run out of tips so if anyone still wants them I will have to order more tips from USA the last lot I got the price almost doubled HMS customs and the P.O wanted a bit of the action the only other way is if any of the guys who purchased the profile tips have any spare and they are very good

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
I have run out of tips so if anyone still wants them I will have to order more tips from USA the last lot I got the price almost doubled HMS customs and the P.O wanted a bit of the action the only other way is if any of the guys who purchased the profile tips have any spare and they are very good

I'll gladly have one if possible Woody. I mean if it makes a turner out of Ed then it will make a turner out of me !!!!!! LOL:funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).