• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The saga continues

Tom.1946

Graduate Member
First Name
Tom
Well got review today from consultant and was very pleased with outcome from the cataract surgery as I could read all lines bar the smallest.
Was asked if I would be free this Saturday as their was a cancellation. However I had to decline as I had to get approval from health company so got a date for the 15th.
Contacted the company and got approval for 15th but told them that they had offered me a cancellation and would their letter for the 15th cover the cancellation on the 1st. They advised me it would. So contacted the hospital and asked if it was still available and it was so I am getting my right eye done this weekend. So looks like my eyes will be corrected sooner than expected.....
So just hope I don't get anything till Saturday is over......

:fingers: