• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

This forum

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
I am a member on a few different forums, but nothing compares to this one, that's mainly because of its members. Okay some come and go, fair enough...some loiter in the shadows....some are always among the first to comment....some are just here for some like minded company, what ever...it makes this community what it is.....
My point!
I bought a LOT of Buckeye off a fellow turner from on here (thank you) but it was a little soft for me....a lovely conversation with @Bammer on here and I sent it to him to stabalise it.....the first picture is my gorgeous Buckeye returned...the second shows what a real gent this man is ....
I have met some wonderful people through this forum and hope to help and meet others when i can....

God rest ya Woody !!

Attachments

• 20240706_164601.jpg
    20240706_164601.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 24
  • 20240706_164607.jpg
    20240706_164607.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 23

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
You got it in one Mark. No one knows better than me how generous the members can be. The stuff sent to me to make fundraisers for my charity is legendary. I was gobsmacked by the response I got, it was overwhelming & I can never thank the members enough for their generosity.đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
You got it in one Mark. No one knows better than me how generous the members can be. The stuff sent to me to make fundraisers for my charity is legendary. I was gobsmacked by the response I got, it was overwhelming & I can never thank the members enough for their generosity.đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
About time we did another fundraiser Dad!