• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Titanic

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Hi All,
As some might know I like the historical blanks....well Unique pen blanks have just released 24 resin blanks made with a speck of rust from the Titanic...expensive, a bit, but WOW where would you get anything else like it....

I am in no ways connected to the vendor but he does have a lot of my money!

Paul-H

First Name
Paul
Unfortunately the sceptic in me says how do you know it's not any old rust.

I have a bottle of Elvis Presley's hair if you want it, mind you it does look just like mine for some reason 😉

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Unfortunately the sceptic in me says how do you know it's not any old rust.

I have a bottle of Elvis Presley's hair if you want it, mind you it does look just like mine for some reason 😉
It's been certified.....plus I know the caster.

Gadget-UK

Fellow
First Name
Colin
I know the caster (Mr Resin) as well, have done for many years and one thing with him he is very honest.
Though I have to ask on where he got them from.
ALL and ANY items brought up are owned by the RMS Titanic Inc Company and its very (VERY) rare that they would sell anything.
As previous posts about this subject, again its about trusting the seller, anyone with any skill can create a certificate on a pc so for me that doesn't count..

DuncSuss

First Name
Duncan
On one of my shelves I have a pen blank from the deck of the Nomadic, which was a tender ship for the Titanic. It was renovated in Belfast (probably more than 10 years ago) and the decking that was removed went to woodworking clubs in the area, I did a trade with someone who had a few pieces of it.