• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A little project

Gadget-UK

Fellow
First Name
Colin
Some time ago I purchased a Heat Press, still trying to remember why exactly but it was being sold by a very dear friend that was unable to carry on working and was selling to raise funds, they wouldn't accept anything without giving something in return :rolling:

So he was selling it and I bought it......
Made a few things over the past year for the Grandkids (T-Shirts, mugs, kids tumbler's etc.) all with (Typical) Grandad is the Hero sayings on them :whistling::whistling:

Had a request from a Dog Rescue Charity for some Mugs and Kids Tumblers, x20 of each :noway1:
OK, challenge accepted and got started on Friday.
They were delivered yesterday and I did them at cost so they can make some profit to sell them on.
Mug.png Tumbler.png Packed Up.png

Ever had one of those jobs when you stand back and look at what you have spent a few days on and think, that was really good, I like those.....
That was this job and I know the money raised (Fingers crossed they sell them all) that will raise funds to help the charity :thumbs::thumbs: