• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Banned from Facebook

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I have half a dozen Newcastle United programs complete with tickets from the 1990s and posted them for sale on Facebook last week. The ad was removed for "contravening facebook rules on tickets". I know ads are regulated by algorithms but supposed to be reviewed by humans on appeal, I've appealed 3 times and they don't even bother to respond. The tickets at 30 to 40 years old, spent and only of interest to collectors, dozy g*ts. :funny:

TheOldMan

Apprentice Member
First Name
Alan
Yes, I know.... Mild Mannered old me got myself banned from Facebook :noway1:

So what did you do I hear you ask, well I posted some pictures of my pens and woke up to a notification from the FB Police telling me that I had "Violated their T&C's on Hate Speech and Inciting Violence"
So WHAT pictures did I post....
These:

View attachment 52549 View attachment 52550
Plus a few more... Templar Knights Pens
Account Suspended for 14 days (FB Jail Time) told them to stuff it and closed the account... Unbelievable :vangry:
Do not feel bad. I posted a comment about a video whereby a police officer tried to arrest a woman who was trying to bite him. He said "cut it out or I will zap you." She then tried to bite him again. I posted "I would have zapped her" Facebook said that my comment was not in line with Facebook standards. It went downhill fast after that. So I ended up deleting my account and what a performance that was. A couple of years later my daughter said you could reactivate your account. After due consideration they decided to permanently ban my account. Have a great day Sir. I think your pens are bloody great. Well done.

Meisear

First Name
Tim
Yes, I know.... Mild Mannered old me got myself banned from Facebook :noway1:

So what did you do I hear you ask, well I posted some pictures of my pens and woke up to a notification from the FB Police telling me that I had "Violated their T&C's on Hate Speech and Inciting Violence"
So WHAT pictures did I post....
These:

View attachment 52549 View attachment 52550
Plus a few more... Templar Knights Pens
Account Suspended for 14 days (FB Jail Time) told them to stuff it and closed the account... Unbelievable :vangry:
Welcome to the Facebook can shove it club! I’m sick and tired of all the B*llSh*t about hate speech and misinformation coming from the main stream, there’s no such thing as hate speech, just opinions which you are allowed and it’s up to the individual to agree or not. You don’t need help seeing where the real misinformation is coming from just look at parliament etc

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I often get banned from FB. People don't like hearing the truth about themselves from someone who thinks he is perfick in every way lol.
Simply rejoin in another name and carry on insulting, it seems to have become a hobby while waiting for a print to complete.

Attachments

• PXL_20240916_102554650.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240916_102554650.MP.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 5