• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Happy birfdy to woody and Neil init?

Jim

Grand Master
I hope you guys had a great day with little work .. :ciggrin:

birth.gif

Fireworks1.gif
firework75.gif
firework75.gif
Fireworks3.gif

Lainey

First Name
Elaine
Just in time to wish you both a very Happy Birthday ! Hope you've both been able to spend the day doing something wonderful !

Lainey

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thank you guys n gals I have had a perfic day spent the morning in me workshop then Violet took me down the pub for lunch met Smiffy there some home sat in my favourite chair and fell asleep then spent the rest of the day with my darling wife got a new small lathe V/S for me big lathe well its on the way and £120 to spend on Sat got to e good un-it

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).