• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My claim to fame

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Wow, well done you.

That kind of advertising really is worth it's weight in gold.

Just make double sure he is happy for you to use the pics on your site, if he is then milk it for everything it's worth.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
This may seem like a bit of fun to some of you but I think it is going to far and it is in very bad taste sorry but that is how I feel

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
It was intended to be a bit of humour, but if it has offended anyone especially Alex, then I apologise and do of course think that it is well done on his behalf and it is a testament to him that he has done this.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
It was intended to be a bit of humour, but if it has offended anyone especially Alex, then I apologise and do of course think that it is well done on his behalf and it is a testament to him that he has done this.

I ok with it

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Sorry if it has offended you Woody, I hope you haven't read the thread any other way than it was intended in that the mickey taking was pointed at Alex, not Warwick. Joking aside, well done Alex, he looked delighted and of course I know who he is! His tv programmes are a success because of his height at which he too pokes a bit of fun at.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
What has been said hasn't offended me but these comments are going out into the public domain and could cause offence to people in the same position as Warwick Davis and maybe stop people joining in or becoming part of this forum

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Well done Alex, I do like Warwick I thing he does a great job of demonstrating how people who are differently enabled still enjoy life, he really does look like he loved the pen, and as others have said great PR for you, your turning and our hobby:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).