• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wood Veneer Supplier

Stephen Shadbolt

Apprentice Member
First Name
Stephen
Hi,

Never posted anywhere before so hope im doing this correctly.

I have a relatively new company which sells wood veneers, aptly called Wood Veneers, thousands of listings on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/woodveneers of all different species and grains, ideal for marquetry but also we have found some customers purchasing veneer to create blocks for pen turning

If of interest please check us out, or let us have some feedback that would help us create products that would suit your needs

Stephen

Stephen Shadbolt

Apprentice Member
First Name
Stephen
Hi Alan,

Many thanks for coming back to me. Yes of course, we have a number of customers who prefer to purchase off of ebay, if you send me a email stephen@woodveneers.co.uk with the items your looking for then we can sort that for you via Paypal if you prefer

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Hi Stephen. Welcome to the forum, but you need to read the rules before you continue to wade in with your eBay advertising - or at least have a conversation with me.